Over the past 20 years, working as a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Mindfulness Practitioner & Musculoskeletal Specialist I have acquired substantial clinical & personal experience, training and skill, which I use to help people manage t heir Stress, Anxiety and Pain.
Using my unique REAL-ME framework, we will go on a journey of self discovery. I will work with you to ‘clear the decks’, wipe away the shabby foot prints of your past traumas that are holding you back from flourishing
Once these are cleared, you will manage your life without hindrance
My education and training includes
- Clinical Hypnotherapy – London College of Clinical Hypnotherapy and I have also trained under Dr Michael Yapko
- BSc (Hons) Psychology – University of Reading
- MSc Behavioural Neurophysiology – University of London
- Diploma in Chiropractic – McTimoney College, Abingdon
- Massage – Sports Massage; Therapeutic Medical Massage; Myofascial Release; TMJ Release
- Ergonomics – University of Surrey
- Stress Management and Mindfulness – Michael Chaskalson
- Stress Management Trainer with Stress Management Association
- Bereavement Volunteer with CRUSE Bereavement Care
There is nothing standard or theoretical in my approach, it is entirely outcome focused. As some guru said: doing the same thing and expecting different results is a sign of insanity. So you and I will work together to help you achieve important physical, emotional and behavioural changes to facilitate your recovery from Stress/Anxiety/Trauma related issues. Sometimes the journey to unravelling the problem can be a painful one, but if you want to truly clear the decks, then this pain is required…otherwise, stay with the pill cocktail you currently are on.
Organisations I am a member of include:
- British Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
- Stress Management Association
- Institute of Leadership Management
- CRUSE Bereavement Care
So if you have tried lots of avenues and met with dead ends, then please do get in touch.