Over the past 15 years, working as a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Physical Therapist & Mindfulness Practitioner, I have acquired a substantial amount of clinical & personal experience, training and skill, which I use to help women deal with their Pain and Stress.
My aim is to empower you with tools so that going forward, you can manage your own Wellbeing.
My education and training includes
- Clinical Hypnotherapy – London College of Clinical Hypnotherapy and I have also trained under Dr Michael Yapko
- BSc (Hons) Psychology – University of Reading
- MSc Behavioural Neurophysiology – University of London
- Chiropractic – McTimoney College, Abingdon
- Ergonomics – University of Surrey
- Stress Management and Mindfulness – Michael Chaskalson – www.mbsr.com
There is nothing standard or theoretical in my approach, it is entirely outcome focused. As some guru said: doing the same thing and expecting different results is a sign of insanity. So you and I will work together to help you achieve important physical, emotional and behavioural changes to facilitate your recovery from Pain/Stress related issues.
Organisations I am a member of include:
- British Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
So if you have tried lots of avenues and met with dead ends, then please do get in touch.